1. Spinach Rolls and Marinara Sauce.
2. Pasta and Asparagus.
3. Sloppy Joe's, Corn, Vegetarian Baked Beans and Homemade Fries.
4. Kind Veggie Burritos
5. Falafel Nuggets, Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes
6. Veggie Soup
7. From Hillbilly Housewife:
Quinoa Corn Chowder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups plain soymilk
- 3/4 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, torn into small pieces
- salt and pepper
Get out a medium sized pot and cook the onion in the oil until it is translucent. Add the corn and diced potato and saute everything for a minute or two. Add the vegetable broth and soy milk and bring everything to a boil. Add the quinoa and cumin. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer to soup for about 15 minutes or until the quinoa and potatoes are tender.
Add the cillantro, salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.